1. The administrator of personal data is: Carl Zeiss IQS Software R&D Center Sp. z o. o., ul. Grunwaldzka 10, 76-200 Slupsk.
2. You can contact us at any time by e-mail.
3. Personal data will be processed for the following reasons:
a) replying to a message sent via the contact form – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest – replying to a message),
b) conclusion and implementation of the contract – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR (performance of the contract), art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest – communication with appropriate persons regarding the performance of the contract),
c) conducting the recruitment process and selecting a candidate – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR (recruitment process).
4. Personal data will be processed by us:
a) for the period necessary to reply to the message sent,
b) for the time necessary until the recruitment process for the position specified in the employment offer is completed,
c) for the duration of the contract, and after these periods for the period of limitation of any claims.
5. Everyone has the right to access their data, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections.
6. Everyone also has the right to make a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe, that the data processing is carried out in violation of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. Data in the recruitment process, will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
8. In the event of forming a contract, providing data is necessary for its implementation. Failure to provide this data will make it impossible to produce the contract. In other cases, providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals indicated above.
9. Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
10. The recipients of personal data may be entities providing IT, legal, advisory and insurance services for the Administrator on the basis of relevant contracts and entities authorized to receive personal data on the basis of applicable law.